8 Tips to Minimize Hair Loss and Maximize Healthy Shine
1. Regular cleansing of hair and scalp with a sulfate-free shampoo, washes away toxins, dirt, dust and sebum that can block follicles and normal hair growth, without drying or stripping color.
2. Rinsing thoroughly removes residue and allows hydration of the cortex layer for added strength and flexibility of individual strands.
3. Using a natural conditioner helps moisturize and detangle, while providing a barrier against environmental pollutants, sun exposure, oxidation and static electricity, that can dry, fade and weaken strands, leaving them dull and brittle.
4. Gently towel dry without twisting, using a wide tooth comb, careful not to pull or tug when hair and roots are wet and most vulnerable to breakage. Prevent additional breakage by not over brushing dry hair.
5. Avoid high heat settings on blow dryers and styling appliances, apply a styling cream or gel with protein for additional protection and styling options.
6. If hair is dry, weak or brittle, avoid chemical treatments, which can further weaken fragile strands and damage hair follicles.
7. Massaging the scalp, using your fingertips for 10 minutes, every day improves circulation to your scalp, increasing oxygen and nutrient flow for healthy follicles.
8. Maintain a healthy style by trimming edges and removing split-end damage that can weaken hair strands, contributing to breakage, dull strands, and hair loss. Your hair will look thicker and fuller, with more body and shine.
I always recommend Welker RePHreshed hair products. The website is www.welkerrephreshed.com.Read More »